- Work with Functional Consultant to perform day to day Operation Support and troubleshoot any issues Oracle EBS R12 and 11i
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy enhancement (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows) objects in EBS
- Conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications
- 3- 5 years of experience working with Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Experience with schema and table structures in various e-Business modules (Financial /Manufacturing / Distribution).
- Experience with development involving Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Workflow, Shell Script.
- Experience with Java, Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) is an advantage.
- Exposure to modules - Financial /Manufacturing / Distribution.
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products.
- Good analytical skill and quickproblem solving skill.
- Ability and willingness to learn subject matter quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Enjoy working with people, self- motivated, team player and sharing knowledge.
Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
Last year rewards according to work efficiently
Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
Participate in professional training from Oracle/Division.
Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday party for employees, etc.
If you are matched with the requirements and interested in the position, please send your application set via email:email@example.com or skype: vuonghoa.hr
Please kindly indicate clearly your desired position on your application.
Applications will be treated onfirst come, first served basic.