Whitespace is a new business of Gimasys, if you’re interested in the Software Engineer position of Whitespace, please refer to JD below.
– Participating in all stages of the software development cycle, including: understanding requirements, analyzing, designing, researching new technologies.
– Coordinate with other project team members under the coordination of internal and external stakeholders
– Bachelor/degree in Software Engineer/Information System or related qualifications.
– Minimum of 6 month to 1 year of programming experience.
– Can-do, creative and self-exploring attitude.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Previous experience with mobile and web application solutions are a plus.
– CX/UX understanding, digital marketing knowledge are a plus.
– Good English reading and listening skills are a plus
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examinations…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.