Whitespace is a new business of Gimasys, if you’re interested in Associate Business Development Manager position of Whitespace, please refer to JD below.
- Business Development
– Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
– Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
– Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
– Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
– Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
– Handling complaints and negotiations.
– Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
– At least 2 years working experience as a business development role
– Have knowledge of B2B client service, martech (CRM systems are a plus)
– Required skills: Time management, presentation skills, client relationships, negotiation, motivation for sales.
– Prospecting skills: Meeting sales goals, sales planning, independence.
– Can-do mindset.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
– Proficiency in English
– Market knowledge
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examinations…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.