- Build, implement company process system
- Operate project process to apply CMMi standard model
- Train, guide staff the implementation process
- Audit annually/ fortuitously the compliance/ effectiveness of process system
- Perform measurement, data analysis in project or process system
- Consult process for all department
- Innovate process system
- Manage, storage QA document system
- Control, support quality in project
- Other tasks as assigned by the head of department
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Electronics and Telecommunications or Quality Assurance
- Experience in QA at least one year
- Knowledge in process/ cycle of software development project or CMMi standard model
- Good in collecting, analysing data
- Be careful, meticulous, enthusiastic, able to withstand high pressures
- Ability to work independently and team work
- Ability good English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
Salary: up to 20m
Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as football, and birthday party for employees, etc.