– Develop the market: Execute sales strategies and achieve established quota in the assigned territory by identifying and closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling
– Build the relationship with customers:
- Own the services relationship and is responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives;
- Owns the territories services pipeline and is responsible for both prospecting and closing services opportunities;
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunities;
– Selling: Responsible for Oracle Netsuite full services by thoroughly assessing the customers’ needs and presenting appropriate services solutions;
– Maintain a thorough knowledge of Gimasys and Partner’s products and technology, as well as industry trends;
- Proactively maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other Units in Gimasys (e.g. for cross-selling)
- Reporting of activities, including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the pipeline and results of prospecting activities;
- Supporting managerial, strategic and marketing activities of the Cloud sales
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred;
– 5-7 year experience in ERP, finance Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account and territory management;
– Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives;
– Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills;
– Entrepreneurial mindset being able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and driving continuous improvement and optimization
– Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning, clear communication and a professional trust building manner; strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
– Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations (technical + interpersonal) routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues
– IELTS from 6.0 or equivalent is preferable (for daily business communication with customers and providers and studying product-related technical documents)
– Innovative, embracing the new and drive innovations jointly with the customer
– High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
– Good decision making and problem solving skills – ability to make sound judgments
– BS / MBA degree preferred
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.