– Project management role (80%)
- Estimate effort, cost, schedule of the project
- Manage issue & risk
- Manage requirement, change request
- Manage progress and quality
- Review document
- Assured and Prepare all UAT/deliverable official required paperwork
- Manage stakeholder
- Delivery product
- Managing project conflicts.
- Assist Project Director
– BA role (20%)
- Understand and work with the BA team to present solutions to customers.
- Plan, implement activities for customer surveys and analyze customer requests.
- Understand business value of the Salesforce system to validate business requirements.
- Support/Oversight testing activities and user training.
– Bachelor degree: IT, finance or business management
– 2+ years experience working with Management Role
– Having knowledge in procedures of sales management (wholesales/ retail/back office), customer services, banking operations…
– Having knowledge in CRM implementation is a plus.
– A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
– Good teamwork and reliability and flexibility
– Good in writing and customer relationship
– Read & written skills in English
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.