- Marketing executives are involved in marketing activities for Gimasys’s products & services (Salesforce, Google, Oracle…). The marketing activities include:
- Typical work activities:
Market research (qualitative and quantitative) and competitors’ analysis.
Marketing plan preparation
Quarterly promotion strategy plan and implementation
Market trends and new developments research and business recommendation.
Brand growth and client retention.
Brand sales analysis and brand performance vs. competitors
Collaboration with sales team.
Formulating and implementing trade/marketing strategies.
Brand building, liaising with agencies, promotional materials and publications;
Press releases preparation, organizing, executing and evaluating marketing activities.
Cooperation with PR and/or advertising agency on marketing materials etc.
Development of materials for visual impact in line with brand guidelines.
Events, promotion and other activities for Brands.
Coordination with various trade partners, vendors or stakeholders on relevant events to achieve marketing objectives.
Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Have a good knowledge of accounting and mass media
- Have 01 years + of experience in an IT Company
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to analyze data.
- Good teamwork skills, communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness- Numerical skills
- Good at English and IT skills
- Competitive salary package with incentives and commission (based on performance)
- Salary regime: 400-700$
- Year-end rewards for work performance
- Annual salary raise and intermediate salary adjustment for excellent achievements.
- Social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and yearly health check
- The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding performance and dedication.
- Vacation and leave as per Company regulation
- Professional and soft skills training.
- Gimasys group and community activities.
- Recreational and union activities.