– The Account Manager (AM) is a HCMC based sales role with responsibility for the development and growth of the profitable market in South Vietnam for ERp Solution ( focus Oracle NetSuite) The AM will also represent ERP solutions in finding, qualifying, quoting and selling of new opportunities.
– Responsible for engaging with the customers and understanding their goals, strategies and challenges to capture in order to maximize the value of the proposed solution while ensuring the Cloud solution is fit for purpose and accurately scoped.
– Develop the market: Execute sales strategies and achieve established quota in the assigned territory by identifying and closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling
– Build the relationship with customers:
- The AM will be responsible for building relationships with prospects, customers (e.g. CEO, CFO, COO) ensuring they are proactively engaged at the discovery stage of new opportunities.
- Own the services relationship and is responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives;
- Owns the territories services pipeline and is responsible for both prospecting and closing services opportunities;
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunities;
– Maintain a thorough knowledge of Gimasys and Partner’s products and technology, as well as industry trends;
- Proactively maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other Units in Gimasys (e.g. for cross-selling)
- Reporting of activities, including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the pipeline and results of prospecting activities;
- Supporting managerial, strategic and marketing activities of the Cloud sales in the South
– Reporting to the BD Manager, will be responsible for selling ERP solution including licenses and implementation services in the South of Vietnam
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred;
– 2 year experience in ERP, finance Solution Selling techniques with an emphasis on strong account and territory management;
– Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives;
– Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills;
– Entrepreneurial mindset being able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and driving continuous improvement and optimization
– Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning, clear communication and a professional trust building manner; strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
– Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations (technical + interpersonal) routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues
– Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
– Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
– All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
– The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
– Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
– Participate in professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
– Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
– Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday parties for employees, etc.