[HN/HCM] Account Manager
The Account Manager (AM) is a HCMC based sales role with responsibility for the development and growth of profitable market in South of Vietnam for Cloud solution service ( focus Oracle NetSuite) The AM will also represent Netsuite in the finding, qualifying, quoting and selling of new opportunities.
- Develop the market: Execute sales strategies and achieve established quota in the assigned territory by identifying and closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling
- Building relationships with prospects, customers (e.g. CEO, CFO, COO) ensuring they are proactively engaged at the discovery stage of new opportunities.
- Own the services relationship and is responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives;
- Owns the territories services pipeline and is responsible for both prospecting and closing services opportunities;
Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunitiesSelling: Responsible for Oracle Netsuite full services by thoroughly assessing the customers’ needs and presenting appropriate services solutions;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Gimasys and Partner’s products and technology, as well as industry trends;
Proactively maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other Units in Gimasys (e.g. for cross-selling)
Reporting of activities, including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the pipeline and results of prospecting activities;
Supporting managerial, strategical and marketing activities of the Cloud sales in the South
- BS / MBA degree preferred
- Preferably at least 2 year senior position with responsibilities in sales consulting.
- Previous experience of a Software Vendor (SaaS preferred) along with ability to understand customer industry and core business processes to maximize value with Cloud solutions
- Strong risk management and mitigation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset being able to put yourself into the customers shoes and driving continuous improvement and optimization
- Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning, clear communication and a professional trust building manner; strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations (technical + interpersonal) routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues
- Innovative, embracing the new and drive innovations jointly with the customer
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Good decision making and problem solving skills – ability to make sound judgments
- Competitive salary, Sales Incentives
- Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
- Be provided professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
Nếu bạn quan tâm đến công việc [HN/HCM] Account Manager
vui lòng gửi CV tới địa chỉ email email@example.com