Location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
· Responsible for analysis, design, development of Oracle BI solutions.
· Coordinating with sales teams to discuss with customer, collecting request and consulting, demo BI solutions fit
· Coordinating construction tender documents ensure quality and accuracy of content management.
· Deploying solutions to customers on schedule, quality assurance
· Have good knowledge about BI / Data warehouse
· Have good knowledge about Oracle: Oracle DB, ODI, BI Publisher, Oracle BIEE ...
· Have good knowledge Database, have experience in system optimization is one plus
· Solutions design and development experience
· Strong understanding of finance systems, processes and terminology.
· OLAP and Reporting : OBIEE reporting and administration, BI Publisher, Essbase, Oracle OLAP
· Packaged Applications: OBI Apps. Key Modules: Financial, Procurement, Spend and HR Analytics
· Analytics and Data Mining : Oracle R Enterprise and Oracle Data Miner
· ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration : Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Data Warehouse Builder
· Database Management Systems : Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c
· Master Data Management : DRM
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Qualifications
· Ideally, educated to degree level
Required of skills:
· Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
· Designing and implementing enterprise data and reporting architectures
· Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
· Designing and implementing data integration and data conversion solutions in line with batch or real-time information delivery.
· Defining end-user reporting, analytics and dashboard frameworks from requirement definition through to end user deployment.
· Project and Program management and business development
Competitive salary (Negoation)
Salary regime: 14-15 months of salary/year.
Last year rewards according to work efficiently
Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
Participate in professional training from Oracle/Division.
Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and birthday party for employees, etc.
Please send your updated CV via email and specify “GMS- BI Consultant- Name” in the email subject:
Please contact via skype: vuonghoa.hr/ phone: 0973966893 to further information
Deadline for submission: 30/10/2016