Location: Ho Chi Minh
SCOPE OF WORK
· Administration of Oracle Databases 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, including installation, maintenance, upgrades, patching, cloning, tuning, performance monitoring, installation, backup and restore.
· System Administration of Oracle E-Business Applications 11i/12, including maintenance, upgrades, tuning, performance monitoring, patching, cloning , installation, backup and restore, concurrent processing.
· Administration of Oracle Weblogic Server 11g, 12c, including installation, maintenance, upgrades, patching, cloning, tuning, installation, backup and restore.
· Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12C installation, setup and use as a tool to monitor databases.
· Provide Technical Support to our customers, including but not limited to integrations and Support Services
- 3 ~ 4+ years experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle eBusiness Suite on Linux, UNIX, and Windows environments.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of application administration and strong DBA background in eBusiness Suite.
- Strong database administration, RAC, Performance tuning, and Backup and Recovery skills in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, and RAC on UNIX, Linux, and Windows environments.
- Experience installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting of Oracle Fusion Middleware products (SOA, OBIEE, etc).
- Deep understanding of Oracle’s current product line; RDBMS, Middleware, Application suite of products.
- The experience of Oracle Applications Solutions offering products and their integration with eBS a plus (Financial, Retail, Governance Risk and Compliance, Demand Planning, Supply Chain etc).
- Experience in Oracle Engineered Systems (Exadata, Exalogic, and Exalytics) is a plus.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
- Good English read and written communication skills are required.
- Prior consulting experience is desired.
- Proven skills as a team member on at least two or a full cycle implementations
- Ability to mentor and manage junior team members.
- Ability to support multiple projects environments simultaneously.
- A Bachelor degree is preferred.
- We deal candidates will also have experience with three or more of the following technologies:
Oracle RDBMS – 9i/10g/11g/12c database
Oracle Fusion Middleware
Unix, Linux , windows, and Scripting
Competitive salary (negotiation)
Salary regime: 13-15 months of salary/year.
Last year rewards according to work efficiently
Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
In addition to the lunch allowance, rent, and seniority allowance are also provided
All employees are involved in social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and periodic health examination…
The preference shares policy applies to employees with outstanding dedication.
Vacation and leave as prescribed by the state, annual vacation
Participate in professional training from Oracle/Division.
Entitled to technology research, policy, professional and soft skills training policy, annually.
Participate in group and community activities. Many recreational activities after work such as table tennis, football, and the birthday party for employees, etc.
Please send your updated CV via email and specify “GMS- DBA- Name” in the email subject:
Please contact via skype: vuonghoa.hr/ phone: 0973966893 to further information